The lovely Missy at Shoestring Alley nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks so much!
The rules are: Thank the person who nominated you. Copy the logo to your blog (or at least into the acceptance post). Link to the person who nominated you. List 7 things about yourself people may find interesting. Make your own 7 nominations. Post links to those 7. Leave each a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
Things about me
1. I met my fiancé on the London Underground, he chatted me up. Two years later I still adore him.
2. My first job was scooping ice cream at the Salt Aire Sweet Shop on Fire Island, NY, when I was 14.
3. I had two cats one called Vegas for marriage and the other, called Reno for divorce. Reno ran away, I still have Vegas, he is 13.
4. I have a business selling alcoholic jelly shots. POA.
5. When I was three I insisted upon having a green birthday cake, inside and out.
6. My first crush was David Cassidy, if he rang me now I still would go out with him. Sorry my beloved.
7. I totally changed my life by leaving everything I had and moving to London with only two bags. Very scary but fabulous in the end.
And here are my seven nominations for the Kreativ Blogger Award in no particular order, they are all great.
Fabulously Broke in the City This girl can budget and shop for great clothes.
Super Kawaii Mama – A super cute, vintage loving amazing dresser that shows us her daily outfits.
Penny Golightly – This lady has her finger on the pulse of all the best offers in London.
On Simplicity – Sarah is has such a lovely way of looking at things that makes life seem a bit easier.
Brokeass Gourmet – Gabi has great recipes for eating well without spending a fortune.
Almost Frugal – A great resource for all types of frugal tips.
The Style PA – A never tiring fashionista that is always looking for beautiful bargains.