2. I hoard beauty products. I buy more than I need when they are on offer or I am in the States. I fear not being able to afford them if times get tough.
3. I also buy extra underwear and socks when visiting my mother in NY but do not allow myself to use them until the ones I am wearing truly bite the dust.
4. When I need to buy most anything, I look at the shops first then look at eBay for a cheaper price.
5. I get nervous if there is not a least two unopened large packages of toilet roll in the flat. Did I mention there are only two of in the flat?
6. I feel a bit sick if when I buy myself anything. In the past two years I have bought only replacement items. Nothing exciting or goodness forbid extravagant.
7. I sometimes mix Lidl cat food with preminum. For more frugal cat tips see this.
8. I only will eat out at restaurants that serve food I can’t make. You will not see me eating pasta in a restaurant. Actually we only go out to eat about once every couple of months if that.